There are thousands of boats across the world, each one is different and each one is unique. Finding the right boat can sometimes take years. Following these steps, our knowledge of the market and combined expertise allows us to help you find the boat of your dreams:
- Focus the search (purpose, budget, size, location).
- Research the possibilities (web sites, professional associations, boats soon to come on the market).
- Confirm the condition (with the listing broker).
- View the boat. “You never know until you go.” When considering boats in distant locations, one will never know the boat’s condition without viewing it. We frequently travel with our clients to help them make this assessment. Brokers and photos don’t always tell the whole story.
- Attend the survey and seatrial.
- Assist with the purchase and sales process.
- Facilitate commissioning, delivery and decommissioning.
Our expertise helps our clients move forward, or in some cases, pull the plug on the deal before making a costly mistake. And the proof is in the enjoyment and adventures our clients are having in their new boats! This service is FREE.
2005 Catalina 440 – “Swiftsure and Ken supported us, as first time buyers, admirably and with patience and professionalism. When we made the decision to buy, they guided us to a successful and happy conclusion.”
2011 Outbound 46 – “Swiftsure is a professional, service oriented, high quality yacht broker. If you want a premium yacht and great customer service, you should contact Swiftsure!”
1991 Hallberg-Rassy 45 – “The service was outstanding before, during and after the sale. Ken is top notch, very professional and goes the extra mile as a rule, not an exception. Thanks to him and the rest of the Swiftsure team!”